- Prospero Provides Drilling Update for the Pachuca SE Project Identifies a Fully Preserved Epithermal Mineralized Zone September 17, 2019
- Silver Spruce Receives Drill Permit for Cocula Gold Project September 17, 2019
- VVC Announces Extended Closing for Private Placement Financing September 16, 2019
- San Marco’s Shareholders Approve 3:1 Share Consolidation San Marco Updates Option to Acquire Buck Gold-Silver Project September 16, 2019
- Premier Bolsters Operations Team with the Addition of Peter Van Alphen September 16, 2019
- Leagold Commences Multi-Phase Exploration Program in Bermejal South Area at Los Filos September 16, 2019
- Defiance Announces Shares For Debt Transaction & Appointment Of An Investor Relations Firm September 16, 2019
- Alamos Gold Receives Award for Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practice September 16, 2019
- Starcore Reports Q1 Results September 16, 2019
- Energold Drilling Corp. Announces Filing Under Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, Sale Of Substantially All Of Bertram Drilling Corp.’s Assets, Commencement Of Sales Process, And $3.75 Million Interim Working Capital Financing September 16, 2019
- Azure Minerals – Successful Finalisation of Tax Dispute September 15, 2019
- Newmont Goldcorp Provides Update on Peñasquito Mine in Mexico September 15, 2019
Prospero Provides Drilling Update for the Pachuca SE Project Identifies a Fully Preserved Epithermal Mineralized Zone
Tawn Albinson, the President of Prospero Silver commented: “We are pleased with the latest set of results from Pachuca SE. Holes 1, 2, 3, 10, & 11 have highlighted interesting precious metal grades over intervals of up to 24.9m downhole, indicating prospective other deeper targets for future drilling, although the strike extent is unknown at the moment. We’ll be discussing the implications of the current results with Fortuna soon.”
“With surface access agreements and the drill permit in place, the Company is quickly advancing its technical studies to support a decision to earn a 100% interest in the project,” stated Karl Boltz, CEO of Silver Spruce.
Leagold CEO Neil Woodyer stated: “Over 6 million ounces of gold have been mined or are in mineral reserves along a 4 kilometre length of the north end of the Bermejal Intrusive contact, and yet a further 8 kilometres of the contact remains with very limited exploration to the south. Less than 2% of previous drilling was to the south, despite several prospects of high-grade mineralization, and an area with potential for broad widths of lower grade mineralization has been identified, demonstrating the prospectivity of this area. We are initiating a multi-phase program that will progressively identify, test and advance targets in this area.”
Leagold CEO Neil Woodyer stated: “These drill programs at Los Filos will contribute to the reserve base and extend the mine life. At the Los Filos underground mine, we have encountered a new zone of mineralization and have confidence of adding this to reserves.”
El comunicado firmado por el Lic. Jorge G. Villalobos, Presidente de Cemefi, señala: “Nos da mucho gusto constatar que gracias al compromiso y liderazgo de empresas como Minas de Oro Nacional – Alamos Gold, sigue creciendo en nuestro país la cultura de la responsabilidad social empresarial, para beneficio de todos.”
The recent work indicates that past drilling may have inadequately explored the geometry of the mineralization over several targets. The previous drilling was done by the reverse circulation method and no structural information was obtained. Many of the drill holes in the main structure are vertical and do not cross structures interpreted as steeply dipping whereas drill holes to the west are angled, though too short to intersect the main mineralization tested by the vertical holes. The Company intends to test these areas during its first drill program.
Sonoro Metals Corp. reports that a comprehensive program of 3D modeling, mapping and sampling is currently underway at the Company’s Cerro Caliche gold project in Sonora State, Mexico. The program is a continuation of the Company’s strategy of systematically exploring Cerro Caliche as it concurrently advances its proposed heap leach pilot operation. Drilling to date continues to outline shallow, bulk tonnage gold mineralized zones with grades similar to operating heap leach mines in the region.
Oceanus Resources Corporation announces the commencement of the 2019 exploration program at its 100% owned El Tigre Gold-Silver Property located in Sonora, Mexico. The El Tigre Property is located in north‐eastern Sonora State, approximately 90 kilometers south‐southeast of Douglas, Arizona.
The TSX Venture Exchange has conditional accepted this Private Placement which Closing was to occur on September 12, 2019, but the Company has requested that the Closing be extended to October 11. Subscriptions received to date amount to about CA$1.8 million.
San Marco’s Shareholders Approve 3:1 Share Consolidation San Marco Updates Option to Acquire Buck Gold-Silver Project
The consolidation is a condition of San Marco’s option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Buck Property, an intermediate sulphidation, epithermal gold-silver zinc property near the town of Houston in north-central British Columbia, which it announced on July 16, 2019.
Premier Gold Mines Limited is pleased to announce that Mr. Peter van Alphen is joining the Company as its Chief Operating Officer. Peter brings to Premier a successful track record of mine development and operations. In this role Peter will oversee the Company’s mining and development Projects including the Mercedes and South Arturo mines, and will lead development planning for Premier’s advanced-stage projects including Hardrock (Greenstone Gold) and Cove.
Defiance Silver Corp. reports that it intends to settle up to $150,000 of debt through the issuance of up to 535,715 common shares of the Company at a deemed price of $0.28 per Share to certain creditors of the Company, including certain of its directors and officers.
“We are honored to be receiving this Award for our commitment and leadership in corporate social responsibility in Mexico. As a company, sustainability and corporate social responsibility are core values which are incorporated into activities at all our operations,” said John A. McCluskey, President and CEO.