Rich silver deposits were discovered by Spanish Conquistadors around the year 1557 in the mountain range known as El Doctor giving rise to the community San Antonio del Doctor in the state of Queretaro and in 1728, the San Juan Nepomuceno mine entered into production. From that date till the War of Independence in 1810, the Doctor became one of the principal producers of silver in the country. The mine has been placed in production on several occasions by different companies over the last 100 years, but is currently inactive. The San Juan Nepomuceno Mine is considered one of the richest historic mines in Mexico with silver grades of more than half a kilo per ton.
The property consists of 6 concessions covering an area of 544.5092 Hectares. There is excellent access with roads, water, electrical power and basic services in the community of El Doctor located on the property. A smelter is 5 kilometers away in the town of Maconí.
The mineralization is in the form of chimneys, veins and mantos and is made up of oxides and sulphides of silver, lead, zinc, copper, mercury, and antimony hosted by limestone of the El Doctor Formation. There are professional reports with metallurgical studies and reserve calculations based on sampling of existing workings. The property has not been explored with modern methods and there exists excellent potential for discovery of additional economic reserves.