The Copalquin property consists of 6 mining concessions covering 7,005 Hectares within the mineralogical belt of the Sierra Madre Occidental on the border of Durango and Sinaloa, in the heart of a highly mineralized district. The earliest records of mining date back to the early-19th century when gold placers were discovered. Los Reyes, the first underground mine of the district, commenced operation in the late 1800’s. Historically, at least 250,000 oz of Gold and 11,000,000 oz of Silver were mined from the 5 largest mines of the district prior to the Mexican Revolution of 1910. There are 23 historic mines on the property. Intermittent mining activity has taken place since 1933 with the re-opening of the San Manuel and El Cometa mines by Compañía Minera Cibola. In 1997, Bell Coast Capital Corp conducted a helicopter-supported, 31-hole, 2,500 m diamond drill program from 6 to 8 drill pads. This first-pass drilling program returned excellent results, but BCCC withdrew from the project due to difficulty in acquiring financing during a period of very low gold and silver prices. UC Resources Ltd. conducted a 7 hole, Phase II drill program on the property in late 2005 and determined that the Gold and silver mineralization in El Cometa and El Refugio mines forms part of much more extensive mineralized system than previously recognized. An additional 6 holes, Phase III drill program, confirmed the existence of a large epithermal system with potential for low-grade ore body with local high-grade veins resulting in a potential exploration target of 1 million ounces of gold and 50 million ounces of silver disseminated within a low-grade, horizontal quartz breccia. The contract with UC Resources was cancelled at the end of 2007.